MONDAY, MAY 24 for ALL STUDENTS (in-person & remote).
Remote Students: Return all Chromebooks, chargers and Hot Spots(and carrying case if checked-out) to the FRONT OFFICE AT GLORIA WILLIS MIDDLE SCHOOL 8-4pm;
In-Person students:Return all Chromebooks, chargers (carrying case if checked out)and HotSpots to their FA Teachers.
GWMS In-Person Panthers
- Students will be allowed in the building starting at 7:30 am
- All students MUST WEAR A MASK at all times while on school premises.
- There are no lockers available- students may carry a small backpack.
- Passing periods will be 3 minutes long (only 4 passing periods a day)
- Students may bring empty water bottles into the building to use at water fill stations. (drinking fountains are off)
- Desk shields are available for all students.
- Hand & desk Sanitizing products are available in each classroom for student use.
Panther Updates & Information
**Click on any of the items below for more information.**
2021-2022 Enrollment Guides: Click here